I just wanted to eat breakfast ;(
welp now we know the distinction between the two
Have….have people…not eaten shredded wheat before? The regular sized ones?
You put it in a bowl and pour milk on it (with sugar + cinnamon if you’re not some lunatic fiber satan who just wants to eat wheat strings) and let it soak a bit before breaking it up and eating bite sized portions with your spoon.
DO PEOPLE NOT KNOW THIS?!
NONE OF US KNEW THAT
why do you think they’re called mini wheats? LOL
This is a way to listen to changes to wikipedia. You are literally listening to knowledge being added to the world.
Pluck sounds are an addition, strings are subtractions, and the pitch says how how big the edit is. My heart shudders at this I love it so much.
Do you reckon Sephiroth ever retires to this little room in the Coliseum, all ‘Hahaha, I beat up a teenager, a dog and a duck. Today was a good day.’
whats better than this
why the fuck does everyone in the purge movies want to kill people if crime was legal i’d find a way to erase my student debt and also probably steal a bunch of new clothes
finally worked up the courage to call the apartment and they didnt answer hahaha
two of them
This is one of the first things that I thought of when I saw that Book 4 of LOK would be set three years later.
If you were twelve when ATLA first came out, then nine year later, you’re going to be twenty-one when LOK ends. Which means that you were the same age as Aang when ATLA started and the same age as Korra when LOK finished.
And I don’t believe that this is a coincidence at all.
There’s two types of Autumn:
- the bright, colorful, happy autumn with pumpkins, apples, candles, and great food
- the dreary, dark, creepy autumn with overcast and rainy skies, scary forests, cool temperatures, and halloween
autum : the greatest season of all.
do you think im sexy
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
Just hold on we’re going home